Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bad day

Wednesday, 6 Feb 2008, what a crappy day :-(
My day started well (at about 05:34), I was energetic, feeling refreshed, preparing for work and all.Then I left for work (bad move). First, I must drop my kid at a local creche. The drive takes less than 10 minutes on normal days, but today was not one of those normal days. The traffic was terrible, it took me over 45 minutes just to get to the creche. My daughter almost missed breakfast bcoz of it. Anyway, seeing that I'm a patient individual, I continued with my journey after I dropped her as if nothing happened. There I am on my way to work. To get from the creche to work takes me 20 on good days, today it was 50 minutes.

So, I finally made it to work feeling so drained and annoyed. Then, one by one came emails from different clients, complaining as if there is no tomorrow, slowly drowning my day from worse to intolerable. #&F*%#$*&$#%&K*$........That's all I'm willing to reveal about this ordeal.

So, my only hope was getting home and enjoy my wife's company & all the privileges that come with her. Was I wrong or was I wrong.Well, we went to the gym, came back, and to my dissappointment, the MIGHTY SLEEP consumed her. Eish.........

My computer never dissappointed me, not even once. So, here I am, with my blog. Heaven knows what websites I'll be visiting tonight.......

No comments: